Liz Live and Uncensored

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ok so last post I said I wasn't going to be a tease and never post about New Years right.....cause well nobody likes teases....but here it is Jan 18th and no post. Oops. I have an honest explaination really...well one that accounts for part of the time that i was incommunicado for. See I got the damned Norwalk again. 3rd time in 3 months. This is what happens when you work with kids especially kids under 5 who sneeze on you and haven't mastered the whole washing of the hands when they come in contact with germs. If they weren't so darned cute!!!

I am recovered now tho and will give a recap of new years at 6969 Bayers Rd. It all started with the average evening at Nick's Bar, where I of course waitress. The evening was going great with all of the regualrs in attendance and a couple of new faces. Then this guy, some PI turned up dead in the bathroom and well everything went to hell. Everyone started accusing everyone else of murder and some skeletons came a sauntering out of closets they had been residing in for years. Thanks to my (and the pregger feminists) detective work we figured out that the slutty old barfly, Michelle was our murderer. Turns out she was in cahoots with the PI and they were trying to scam Colin the hopeful politican out of some money. Apparently their relationship turned sour and Michelle had to give the shaft to the PI, whch is really strange cause usually shes the one on the receivng end of anything involving a shaft. Oh I kid b/c I care.

Sounds crazy huh? And so that nite was. Everything appeared to be a major success and aside from a few minor groping incidents I think everyone left happy and a less little coordinated then when they entered.

In more recent news, our apartment building made the 6 o'clock news recently. Apparently some chickie a few floors down left some clothes on a lamp cord and the place went up in smoke. Michelle and I didn't take the fire alarm seriously and told my firefighter mom to sit back down that it was prolly a stupid drill. This was not case however as a few seconds later the super comes running down the hall yelling fire. I thought i was well prepared for a moment like this, having run many scenarios over in my head, but when my mother said grab what you want to take I went blank and only hurried Statler out the door sans carrier I might add. It was all kind of crazy. There we were mom, nanny, Michelle and I, who was stupidly only clad in pjs out in front of the building in the -20 degreee afternoon. BBBRRR. Not fun. They evetually moved us to the other building for some warmth. There Michelle and I tried to keep each other from thinking about just how ill we were with Norwalk and how the ctv camera man had just filmed us in our viral glory. It was good times. 2 hours later we returned to our building unscathed and only a little worse for the wear. Oh our apartment is just fine in case you were wondering.

So today I cut my hair. And no not just a trim. I actually cut it...a cut where you can tell I cut it. I mean its still long but it's definitely different than before. I'll post some pics soon. I hope you all like it. Anyways I should run Thursday tv is starting....wait false alarm....whats going on....Grissom is on CSI and has a beard....do I smell a rerun?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShellRae said...

Why am I always the slutty murderer?!!?!? Every damn time....haha no it was really great, apart from a few plan changes, but in the end, a very memorable turn of the calendar.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home