Liz Live and Uncensored

Saturday, February 03, 2007

As usual I have been completely neglecting my blog. Every time I say i'm going to keep this thing going and then i don't write on here for like a month. Oy vey! My discovery of Facebook has not been helping any in this neverending battle. It seems to me that Facebook is like the interentes version of crack!!! You are immediately addicted and need to spend every waking moment on it. It seriously is bad news. So after reading this do not go near Facebook unless you want hours of your day to just up and disappear (no but actually you should go there, so we can both be crackheads er, I mean friends.)

If you can't make it on over to the crack house, don't worry I'm still going to post some things on here. I won't leave lil old blogger behind (although I can never seem to login on the first try anymore.)

So I leave for Florida in a few days. WooHoo! Sunny weather here I come. Something has to be said for a place where temperature isn't measure with the words "feels like". Michelle and Steve-o threw me a going away party tonight. It was awesome, complete with pina coladas and nipple kitties, god that sounds dirty! We had a great time and took some excellent photos which unfortunately are still on Shell's camera. Speaking of photos, be prepared for an abundance of them when I return. My memory card holds 1000 pics and I'm certainly not afraid to use them!

Due to my trip I shockingly won't be posting on here for a couple weeks. How will you all survive??? I will leave you to ponder that. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home